Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Journal No.2

Food:
7/8 cup of cocopops with 3/4 cup full cream milk (approx. 204 + 119 = 323 calories)
2 mentos (20 Cal)
2 glasses of water and my multi-v (zero cal)
Potato salad (see this post) -  after some rough calculations, I think this was about 890 Cal.
Chai Tea (approx 80 Cal)
Total calories: 1493 Cal

Exercise:
I got a massage... I don't suppose that counts though. I also did a little walking (10min, nothing outstanding) and packed.

Overall:
I am very sore from yesterday, so it was good not to really exercise at all today. I was kind of reasonably busy, however, with packing and preparing for going away tomorrow for four nights.  I think that I broke even in terms of calories in and calories out!

*   *   *

Tomorrow (Thursday), I'm going away for 4 nights. Over this time, I'm not going to worry about calorie counting, but I am going to be careful about what I eat, and I am aiming to go running on the beach at least once, but hopefully twice. I'm aiming for a 20 minute run each time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy! Cocopops?! To quote your side bar "Real health starts with what we eat"
    It is great to see you doing this though...happy to share some of my favourite recipes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah I know! Just using them up :P

    After I get back from being away I'll get into the food side of things properly.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement, questions and general remarks are all very welcome, and I read every comment.