Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Homework

My massage therapist gave me homework:
  • Drink more water
  • Get my heart pumping often
  • Learn to love salads
  • Start moving my arms a lot
She says that I'm retaining fluid in my arms, and this is why I need to start moving my arms more, to help drain my lymph system. She says that doing this will cause my arms to slim down really quickly, as it's mostly fluid, not fat.

I'm also really crooked, and she worked on that a bit, lengthening muscles in my hip so that my legs are the same length and other things like that. 

I must prioritise seeing her again a few more times this year so that I can really work on relaxing (sounds strange, but it does take a lot of conscious effort when you're used to being tensed) and get straighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, questions and general remarks are all very welcome, and I read every comment.