Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Journal No.1

Food:
Half a block of Cadbury "Bar of Plenty" chocolate
2 Mentos
Potato and sweet potato bake (a couple of serving spoon sized scoops)
White rice
Curry (thai flavour?) with sweet potato, cauliflower, chicken and some other veggies.
Corn muffin
Homebaked biscuit
Two or three handfuls of crimson grapes
Hot chocolate


Exercise:
One hour of pilates (POP pilates: this twice, then this and then this - I need to do a post about POP Pilates soon - it's great!)
15 minute brisk walk uphill to West Hobart


Overall: 
This is far more exercise than I usually do, and I'm feeling great about it! It was hard to do the pilates, especially some of the leg exercises, and walking up that hill puffed me out. I love how exercising gives you more energy! I have been feeling so lethargic lately, and it's great to be feeling better today.

I could have done a lot better with the food, I know. Part of the problem is that my kitchen is a mess, and when it's like that I'll tend to eat whatever junk is in the house rather than doing something like frying or poaching a couple of eggs to have with toast. Also, I totally would have had cocopops, but we had no milk left. The milk situation has been rectified and cocopops will be had tomorrow, right after I've been for a run! (Well, okay, a brisk walk).

Also, does a massage count as exercise? I want to say yes, because tomorrow I'm getting one! And yes, I'm very exited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, questions and general remarks are all very welcome, and I read every comment.